A. Personal information that can be collected, stored and used
- information about your computer or device, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of this website, including reference source, visit duration, page views and navigation paths on the website;
- information, such as your e-mail address, that you enter if you register with our site;
- information you enter when creating a profile on our website – for example, your name, profile photos, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational and employment information;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter to set up subscriptions to our mailing lists and / or newsletters;
- information you enter when using the services on our website;
- information generated when using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information related to everything you buy, services you use or transactions you make through our website, including name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details;
- information that you post on our website with the intention of posting it on the internet, including your username, profile pictures and the content of your publications;
- information contained in any communications you send to us by email or through our website, as well as, text messages, voice messages, video messages, telephone, email, comments and other forms of contact through social networks and external applications including the content and metadata of the communication;
- any other personal information you send us.
- Before disclosing another person’s personal information to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
B. Use of your personal information
Personal information sent to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administer our website and our business;
- customize our website for you;
- enable the use of the services available on our website;
- send products purchased through our website;
- provide services purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders, as well as collect your payments;
- send non-marketing commercial communications;
- send email notifications specifically requested by you;
- send our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
- send marketing communications related to our business or the carefully selected third-party business that we believe will be of interest to you, by mail or, where you specifically agreed to do so, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if not most want to receive marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual users from that information);
- deal with questions and complaints made by or about you regarding our website;
- keep our website safe and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring of private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service);
- other uses.
- If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license you have granted us.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing by them or third parties.
C. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, executives, insurance companies, professional consultants, agents, suppliers or third parties as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our holding company and all of its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- insofar as we are required to do so by law;
- in relation to any ongoing or potential lawsuit;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
- to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we are selling (or contemplating selling); and
- to any person we reasonably believe can request a court or other competent authority to disclose that personal information, when, in our reasonable opinion, it is likely that such court or authority will order the disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
D. International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate, in order to allow us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area, such as the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties.
- By using this website you expressly consent to the transfers of personal information described in this section.
E. Retention of personal information
- The personal information we process for any purpose should not be kept any longer than necessary to comply with our legal obligations, observing the considerations provided for in the other sections of this document.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential lawsuit; and
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).
F. Security of your personal information
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all of your personal information provided on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password used to access our website confidential; we will not ask for your password (except when you log in to our site).
G. Your rights
You can instruct us to provide any personal information we hold about you. You can request the removal of your personal information – including personal images – present on our pages. Contact for this purpose should be made exclusively by e-mail through the addresses on this website.
We may retain the requested personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will generally expressly agree in advance with the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will offer you the opportunity to not allow the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
H. Third party sites
I. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are described below:
- we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user accesses the website, improve the usability of the website, analyze the use of the website and target ads that may be of particular interest to specific users;
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies – for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the available cookie manipulation cancellation settings by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options” “Privacy” and “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and deselecting “Accept cookies from websites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Advanced” and “Site settings” and then selecting “Block third-party cookies” in “Cookies and site data” section.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer – for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete the cookie files manually (see instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show cookies” and then “Remove all cookies ”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Advanced”, “Clear browsing data” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other data of websites and plugins ”before clicking on“ Clear browsing data ”.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Automatic translation of the original page in Portuguese.